custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ggal120

my daughter just got out of court for custody of daughter.. the judge has made rulings that are very dangerous to my grandaughter.. he is allowing the father to have her three weekends a month and so many hours on wednesdays.. the father is not responsible and his mothers home is not safe for my grandaughter .. they have dogs that are not to be trusted around people .. they have to be locked up .. they are pit bulls and rotweillers.. my daughter has had several altercations with his mother and sister..the whole situations is scaring me and my daughter.. he can take her where ever he wants.. even into new york city to hang out on the streets.. i need to know what we can do.. she had a lawyer with her and he did nothing to help the situation except be rude to my daughter.. he did not do his job.. can we get this ruling changed and what can be done about a lawyer who did nothing to protect my grandaughter.
concerned grandmother

concerned grandmother

when writing my message yesterday.. i left out a few things.. she is only 6 months old..
to start with the judge gave him supervised visitation.. and alexis was not to go to the other grandmothers house.. also his sister was not allow to see her because she has threatened to beat up my daughter while she was hold alexis and the grandmother was going to have her granddaughter sleep on the floor while the dogs were not locked up.. she has no crib .. he has nothing as way of clothes,formula,crib..stroller..car seat.. his apartment is a mess and at one point no electricity.. right now he has no phone incase of an emergency.. how can a judge go from one extreme to another.. my granddaughter needs to be protected.. does something have to happen for someone to do something.. my daughter is a wonderful mother.. and needs help in insuring that alexis is safe.. please someone give us help in doing this..

Your daughter needs to see a different attorney to see if you can appeal the ruling. If in fact your allegations are true, they need to be proven. If the baby has no crib, formula, and around dangerous dogs, call CPS. They can step in and investigate.

Don't give up on your innocent grand daughter. See another attorney and ask for supervised visitation only.

i call this harassment

my granddaughters father now has visitations on wednesday as well on weekends.. my daughter brought her to the designated area where the courts order.. the father came with her sister who has wanted to beat up my daughter.. of course the father was nasty and so was the sister.. it was a 3 hr unsupervised visitation.. when my daughter came back to pick up my granddaughter he of course was late and when he got there with his sister again he started yelling at my daughter with my granddaughter in her arms and the sister was in the car saying my daughters name and cursing at her.. my daughter was very upset and went to the state troopers because she was afraid from her daughter and herself. they said that they could do nothing because he and the sister didn't threaten her with bodily harm.. it is still harassment and some form of threat to her and my granddaughter.. why does something terrrible have to happen before someone does something.. i know we need to get a new lawyer and we are in the process but what do we do until then. he gets my granddaughter again this weekend.. my daughter is so afraid of what could happen and if she does not send her she will be in alot of trouble with the courts..this is a terrible situation both for my granddaughter and daughter..

thank you for your reply Duranie

yesterday i hired a new lawyer for my daughter and granddaughter..they will meet on tuesday.. not soon enough for me.. it is not a good situation and it has to stop.. my daughter is going to go for full custody.. he is not responsible and stable enough to make any decision regarding my granddaughter.. child support court is on may 5th and i want to make sure even with that she has a good lawyer to protect them.. hopefully the right thing will be done though the courts this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back