CROSSING MEDIAN TICKET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel Odillia

Jurisdiction
New Hampshire
So today while driving back from New Hampshire to Boston, I got pulled over by a police officer for speeding. Before he pulled me over, I had been driving in the left lane, and since his car was behind me the whole time, i decided to pull over on next to the left lane which was where I was travelling in. He came to my car angry asking me if I understood English, because apparently after he pulled me over he asked me to move on the right lane. I told him I was sorry but my friend and I did not hear him and that is why we pulled over the left side of the road. He took my driving license and registration and later came back with 2 tickets one for speeding and one for crossing a median. How can I appeal the median ticket because all I was doing was pulling over because he was driving me the entire time.

Nothing new to any of us, mate.

Obey all of their laws.

Search this site or the 'net to discover the process of defending traffic citations.

WARNING: Fewer than 3% of those receive citations, subsequently protesting same, receive the desired outcome of not guilty.

If possible, seek traffic school or deferred adjudication.

Nothing more to say, EXCEPT, you're free to hire yourself a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back