Credit help in dismissing case

I have another question, I was wondering whether the act of drafting an incomplete document to the point of not including information required by law, and the alteration of it would be considered? Whether it's false, fabricated, forged, or tainted?

False evidence, fabricated evidence, forged evidence or tainted evidence is information created or obtained illegally, to sway the verdict in a court case. Falsified evidence could be created by either side in a case (including the police/prosecution in a criminal case), or by someone sympathetic to either side.
Is this a "what if" scenario?

No it is not. I am planning on writing to the district attorney on this matter, so I want to be sure of what I will be writing.

I was wondering what I would say in court to get a case dismissed due to a piece of evidence that is completely doctored and a false representation.

Such as obstruction of justice and waste of courts time in regards to the case. The item is question is severely altered by the company trying to sue and is inaccurate.

No one has really explained this in any detail so I will. A claim that a particular piece of evidence is "completely doctored and a false representation" does not get a case dismissed. Decisions about the truth and worth of evidence and what weight to give that evidence are decided by the fact finder (jury, or judge if there is no jury) after seeing and hearing what each side presents about that evidence at trial. What you can do at trial is make your case to the judge or jury that the statements of the creditor are inaccurate and thus cannot be relied upon as part of your case. The judge or jury will then take into account everything presented at trial, decide what evidence to believe and decide how much, if anything, you owe the creditor and give a judgment accordingly.

I have another question, I was wondering whether the act of drafting an incomplete document to the point of not including information required by law, and the alteration of it would be considered?

Considered what? Considered by whom? What sort of document? What information is missing, and what law requires this information?

False evidence, fabricated evidence, forged evidence or tainted evidence is information created or obtained illegally, to sway the verdict in a court case. Falsified evidence could be created by either side in a case (including the police/prosecution in a criminal case), or by someone sympathetic to either side.

Ok...and?

I was informed by my legal aid attorney to write to my district attorney, attorney general and FTC, regarding the issue with the case. That is why I am asking.

I have another question, I was wondering whether the act of drafting an incomplete document to the point of not including information required by law, and the alteration of it would be considered? Whether it's false, fabricated, forged, or tainted?

Anyone can draft any document they want. It is when fabricated or forged documents are entered in evidence that it is a problem.

Offering a document as evidence in court when it is known to be false is a big deal. You would first have to wait for it to be offered as evidence before it really has any significance.

Offering a document as evidence in court when it is known to be false is a big deal. You would first have to wait for it to be offered as evidence before it really has any significance.

I don't know if a "known false" document is being contemplated, or if it's simply a written copy of what the other side believes the agreement was. If the latter, then just because it's "wrong" doesn't mean it was "known false".

I was informed by my legal aid attorney to write to my district attorney, attorney general and FTC, regarding the issue with the case. That is why I am asking.

I don't really care why you're asking. If you want an answer, please answer the questions I asked.

You have better reasons to TRUST what your attorney advised you because you KNOW your attorney.

You have no idea who or what is responding to you here, myself included.

Heck, I could be one of them Russkie or ChiCom "secret agent bots or trolls" trying to steal from you or get you arrested by the FBI.

Back