Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

verythinpsp

My name is Andrew. I recently placed an order with DJDeals using my friends credit card. He typed in all of his information on my laptop at my apartment and I even went with him to the bank and used a personal bank to deposit the $1525 into his account for the online transaction. I withdrew the money from my account and deposited straight into his account. We went right back to my apartment afterwords and placed the order. The order was placed on his credit card but with my shipping information. A few days later i got an e-mail saying that the order was canceled and that the money was all refunded back to the credit card. Now he is saying he has no clue where the money is and he canceled the credit card....at least he says he canceled the credit card.

So, what I need is my money back. I don't care if he stole it and will give it back or if I have to take him to court and he goes to jail and I get my money back. I need this money as soon as possible so the sooner I can get the help the better.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back