Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks credit card theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooki

i was caught on camera using a credit card i stole from a co worker. i admiited to doing it, all together i charged almost $600 to the card and i returned it. this is my first time comitting a crime. when the investigator calls me to let me know the warrant for my arrest has been issued i plan to turn myself in. what kind of legal action do you think is against me?

cooki said:
i was caught on camera using a credit card i stole from a co worker. i admiited to doing it, all together i charged almost $600 to the card and i returned it. this is my first time comitting a crime. when the investigator calls me to let me know the warrant for my arrest has been issued i plan to turn myself in. what kind of legal action do you think is against me?

I think you may be charged with identity theft. This website may help you see what you're looking at http://www.ncsl.org/programs/lis/privacy/idt-statutes.htm

However, i am not sure that is what you're facing. I suggest you consult a lawyer once you get the information from the investigator.

You DEFINITELY need legal representation

ID theft is a really serious crime and DA's are pressured to prosecute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back