Credit Bureau Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrih

I rec'd letters from AALLC in 2004 & 2005 for a debt they said I owed to them for two different accts they had purchased. I had never had credit with these 2 companies in my life. I sent them letters requesting validation and they did not respond in 2004 & 2005. I figured it had been taken off my report. I ran my report a month ago & found them on there still. I even saw the 2 original creditors listed there. I sent certified letters & disputed the info at all 3 credit bureaus with AALLC & the original creditors. The original creditors have deleted their items on my credit report before their 30 day window. However, AALLC has not responded to the letters or to the credit bureaus. These debts say that they are supposed to drop off in 1/2008, but I don't want to wait that long especially since they are not mine. I know that the credit bureau will delete the listing from AALLC if they don't respond by 5/22. But, what happens, when they resubmit it to them again. I'll be disputing this thing every month. How do I get them to take it off period!!!! I know if the original creditor could not validate then they can not. I've read some pretty nasty things about this company. Any suggestions out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back