crazy neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alica

Iv been living in the same area for 4 years now and have a neighbor who is more then annoying. The things she does have forced us to look for a new home we should not have to run because there is no help. This woman has threatened us, slandered us tampered with our cars and home, Calls the police on us saying things that are bad enough for them to respond saying there's child abuse in the home drugs and that the living conditions are horrible. Every time the respond they leave laughing because everything she says is a lie and as they go we say were being harassed they say its not harassment to get over it. If this is not harassment I don't know what is I should not live in fear to b outside because she has no life. Every time she pulls this we report to the landlord and police no one will do anything they just take what we say as "who cares". She recently started taking pictures of us and our license plates and turn them into the police department who I remind you know how she acts and chooses to do nothing.

I want to know what I can do I feel she is a threat but local police refuse to help me.

Iv been living in the same area for 4 years now and have a neighbor who is more then annoying. The things she does have forced us to look for a new home we should not have to run because there is no help. This woman has threatened us, slandered us tampered with our cars and home, Calls the police on us saying things that are bad enough for them to respond saying there's child abuse in the home drugs and that the living conditions are horrible. Every time the respond they leave laughing because everything she says is a lie and as they go we say were being harassed they say its not harassment to get over it. If this is not harassment I don't know what is I should not live in fear to b outside because she has no life. Every time she pulls this we report to the landlord and police no one will do anything they just take what we say as "who cares". She recently started taking pictures of us and our license plates and turn them into the police department who I remind you know how she acts and chooses to do nothing.

I want to know what I can do I feel she is a threat but local police refuse to help me.

if your police department says get over it, what can a bunch of kids on the Internet do?

NOTHING, NOT A DARN THING, AS IN NOTHING.

You could speak with the chief of police, your mayor, your city council person, your elected county leaders, even your elected state officials; among them they might be able to throw you a bone, or even a doggie treat.
If not, you're moving, so that'll solve everything.

Citizens are encouraged to notify the police if they suspect criminal activity is in play, if little animals require assistance, or for most anything. The police are open and ready to serve, 24/7/365. The police are as close as many ever get to government officials, and they will respond for almost anything. Once they've arrived, assessed the situation, spoken with the perps or suspicious actors, they come to a conclusion. In your case, they see you guys are A-OKAY. Do what those cops do, grin and bear it. There's not much, if anything that the law can do. Besides, you'll soon be in a new, lovely home and far away from your nutty neighbor.

Wanna know what I think? She envies you, your wonderful family, and your life. She doesn't have one. If I were you, every time I see her, I'd smile, chuckle on the inside and think to myself, "Heck yeah, ain't I the lucky one?"

I agree to try & ignore her if at all possible. She might then get tired of "bothering" your family if she gets ignored. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back