Court advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edie3343

I have a court date set up for tomorrow. I was pulled over in December. There were two cars on the street - myself and another. The car behind me was obviously speeding. I believe that the officer did not see the car behind me, but caught his speed on the radar and pulled me over. My Mother was in the car with me and we both know that I was not speeding. Any advise you can give to help me case would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

This will be a bit of a late reply but if the car behind you was speeding then they would have hit you quite quickly. How fast did the officer claim you were going and what was the speed limit?

Moms usually make good witnesses but testimony must be consistent and relevant -- how did your mom know how quickly you were travelling?

Let us know how this turned out.
Originally posted by Edie3343
I have a court date set up for tomorrow. I was pulled over in December. There were two cars on the street - myself and another. The car behind me was obviously speeding. I believe that the officer did not see the car behind me, but caught his speed on the radar and pulled me over. My Mother was in the car with me and we both know that I was not speeding. Any advise you can give to help me case would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back