Copyright Disclaimer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourlife

I am sending out a questionnaire to about 300 professionals in different career fields. This information is going to be compiled and possibly published and sold for a small price. I was planning on sending out the questionnaire with a legal form attached that stated any of the information that you provide may be published and sold etc.. The form would have a checkbox that could be checked and emailed, faxed, or mailed. I am not sure how to go about doing this? Are there any pre-made forms like this? Even with a disclaimer could the professionals still seek legal action if this product kicks off? The contributed information would have the contributors name and information about them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anyone may sue anybody at any time for any reason anywhere.

Why would anyone want to fill in the information if it will be sold? But that really is a business question. There are many opt-in/opt-out types of mechanisms and appropriate language for doing such but, while generally the same, each case is different depending upon the facts of what you'll be doing with the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back