Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse cops don't bust people; snitches do!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poboystoy2enjoy

Check this bs out, May 2011 at my #1 chic friend. Who is now my mate. One of her long time friends visits her house. As he has so many times before. This cat is her youngest sons godfather. Ok. He and another friend is there Visiting. Durying his stay my girl leaves and goes to town. She is gone about an hr or so. When she returns there's an unknown associate of this cats leaving her house. She sees' him, and speeks for the first time on her door steps. As he is leaving. A lil time goes buy. A few other ppl visit 2 came buy about some puppies. Her friend and another of his friend is still there . Another couple came buy just to say hey. This is on a Friday afternoon. Then all Hell broke loose a short time later. The fella she spoke to at the door was a wired bustee working of some time as an informant. friend the god father had sold him some crystal meth. While she was gone. He and his buddy is in a back bedroom alone together when the protect and serve units bashed down her unlocked door. She and her other company was in the living room where the police entered her residence. As the mafia style raid takes place. She and her company are ordered to the ground. Her thought to be friend and his buddy are hiding behind a locked bedroom door that gets busted down where he is held for a pow wow with the cops. and his buddy is sent in living room with the others. And later is found to be in Poss. Of small amount of Mary j , and a pot pipe is found close to his side. The buddy comes out shortly after the pow wow with narcotics unit carring his 2.8 ounces of meth.
Nobodies claiming , nobodies snitching, the buddy had a chic there that had came over. She tries to claim the whole lock and stock. Narcotics wouldn't hear it. Locked everybody up. Charged with trafficking, possession, possession with intend. And paraphernalia for scales in the room with buddy, and the pipe.
My girl has kept mouth shut, lawyer is" ex ass. DA . She got a message yesterday. They wanta offer a deal. Remember now. The informant was wearing a wire. She's on the tape greeting him when she got home while he was leaving. I'm not an attorney, but I say they ain't got a case on her. The buddy had been busted two days pryor, and was busted two more times After. Oh, and the search warrant , its a breakfast laugh. All morning long. Nothing on it describes her house. Nor does it mention her name. They went to his house first . They dummied the warrant up and copied it to do her house. When he wasn't at his.

Is there a question here? Or was this a marginally literate rant?

Your girlfriend has an attorney. She should listen to her attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back