coorporate law advise

roy5

What should I spect if I want to become a coorporate layer? What abilities should I must have? And what are the hardest things to develop?

What sort of things would make you think, this will/would be an amazing lawyer and/or coorporate layer?

I will have a meeting with an important coorporate laywer and I want to impress him, so that he consider me as a future attorney on his firm, what can I do to impres him?

What should I spect if I want to become a coorporate layer? What abilities should I must have? And what are the hardest things to develop?

What sort of things would make you think, this will/would be an amazing lawyer and/or coorporate layer?

I will have a meeting with an important coorporate laywer and I want to impress him, so that he consider me as a future attorney on his firm, what can I do to impres him?

I suggest you cancel your meeting with the attorney.
Upon meeting you, he'll see right through you, mate.

I suggest you cancel your meeting with the attorney.
Upon meeting you, he'll see right through you, mate.
I appreciate the advice, it's not a meeting were this matter, is just that I wanted to start trying to get in to the firm, but I better follow your advise and let it pass by, to the time when I am actually I lawer I guess.

Common sense.

Which you appear not to have since you wrote three posts with the same questions.
It seem that the fact that I posted 3 thing with the same objective has bodered you, I apologise for it, I didn't knew how the page worked.
In the other hand, you should learn to keep your cool, I haven't been around aw yet and I know loosing your temper over something like this isn't the best idea.
Im sorry about the 3 post and as soon as I find a way to erase them I will.

I appreciate the advice, it's not a meeting were this matter, is just that I wanted to start trying to get in to the firm, but I better follow your advise and let it pass by, to the time when I am actually I lawer I guess.

That would be a good idea - best for you to do.

Well, just keep plugging away, mate.
No one is born anything but a naked, helpless baby.
Day by day you grow, you learn, and you get better.
You have a goal, so keep trying to hit the target, mate.
We all had to start at the bottom, unless our parents were Carlos Slim, Donald Trump, or Bill Gates.

Back