Contra date was not correct

ruby2016

Jurisdiction
Nevada
Hi I went to buy use car they say the car was going be 29000 plus interest 25.00 I sing that contract Feb 22,2016 next day dealer call me n said I qualify for lower intress rate at 24.50 so went in Feb 24 , 2016 they had new contract with different rates but after I came home saw that the new contract had same date as old contract can I suit the dealer for fault data in the contract.

Think about that.... Interest starts from the day of purchase. So the dealer did you a favor. The lower interest rate starts on the day the contract signed. So they back dated it to the orginal date. In turned... Sounds like they saved you A LOT of money.... Is that correct... 24.5% interest rate??

No they didnt save me they screwed me over they lie to me when we where doing Deal they said cost of car was 29000 with interest end it up to be 50000 so if they where to put the right date I could of been protected by law of nevada door to door wich give me 3 day if purchased is more then 22000 n up they gave me a dirty car with no floor mats n the sterio is not working as it should

I could off cancel contract so I need a answer can they do that even if the number rates where different from old contract n had to sing new contract with a different date

You apparently have some issues with the English language and a serious inability to understand car purchases.

Yes, the PRICE of the car was $29,000 but you borrowed $29,000 to buy the car. You pay interest on that money. All of that was laid out in front of you on the paper before you signed it.

And you don't seem to have read or understood the second contract either since you didn't notice the date until you got home.

Nobody did anything wrong to you, especially if you got a different loan with a lower interest rate.

Back