1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Continued

Discussion in 'Power of Attorney & Living Wills' started by Amiras, Mar 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiras

Amiras Law Topic Starter New Member

Not sure what happened to my Abuse of Power and No Transparency thread: Abuse of Power and No Transparency and why it was closed.

But I wanted to add that my sibling has been in jail for theft and other misdemeanors and is untrustworthy in general.

I have an attorney on the case.

2. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

I reviewed the thread. It was probably closed because you were provided all the help that could be provided here.

Summarizing:

You may have grounds to get your sibling removed from the deceased parent's estate if he is not complying with the duties addressed by the statute.

But "law" is not likely to help you with the financial arrangement between your sibling and the surviving parent. You'll have to take that up with the surviving parent.

That's all we've got so I'll close this thread so you don't get picked on by other members.

Now it's time to rely on your attorney.

justblue and Zigner like this.