Criminal Law Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francesca

I have been in this country since 1987. I received my alien reg card in '96. In '94 I received a DUI. In 2001 I received another. Now I have to applied to renew my card. I have received the I-797C, Notice of Action. Within this appointment notice it requests dispositions for arrests. My question is, do they mean for the time between receiving it and it expiring? Or, could it be that they are going to want the same info every 10 years on one's record to date.

I believe the first DUI being before receipt makes no difference and I should go ahead and submit this paperwork too?

What to do right? I'd rather submit it all than not enough than be thought of as a liar. It's obviously not difficult for them to run a background. However, a couple of months before coming to the USA for good I got a misdemeanor in the UK for the smallest amount of hash they can possibly record. Literally. I used a lawyer in my original application in case I had a problem, she told me at the time being in or out was dependent on how his morning had been thus far, I guess I got through on charm. Is this too, going to be reaccessed?

Any information is appreciated before I begin digging through boxes of files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back