Conducting review activities inside a public school not approved by the school President

Jackktayam

Jurisdiction
Other
May i ask for your help regarding this. Our school has been allowing our department to continue the services being rendered by a review center and we students has been paying them fees for the said review activities despite the we have not agreed to them and their rules. Also this said review has been appealed to the mayor of the city, by an anonymous letter but the president is still in the process of reviewing the said approval of this review program. I am one of the student and i am afraid to formally appeal to the president as well as to the faculty of our department since they agree to this review program and also one of my professor.. i am afraid my grades will get affected , i am a graduating student so this is crucial for me. I need to be extra careful for im about to walk against what everyone else is walking. I and my family cannot pay the said fees for the review and asked for their consideration through a letter but no response and asks us to provide a promissory note before we can continue to attend the review classes. Please help me.

It isn't clear to me what the problem is... in what way you are being harmed.
However, your most reasonable options well be rooted through the school administration.
You didn't say where you are or what kind of school it is, both of which effect your possible options, if any.

May i ask for your help regarding this. Our school has been allowing our department to continue the services being rendered by a review center and we students has been paying them fees for the said review activities despite the we have not agreed to them and their rules. Also this said review has been appealed to the mayor of the city, by an anonymous letter but the president is still in the process of reviewing the said approval of this review program. I am one of the student and i am afraid to formally appeal to the president as well as to the faculty of our department since they agree to this review program and also one of my professor.. i am afraid my grades will get affected , i am a graduating student so this is crucial for me. I need to be extra careful for im about to walk against what everyone else is walking. I and my family cannot pay the said fees for the review and asked for their consideration through a letter but no response and asks us to provide a promissory note before we can continue to attend the review classes. Please help me.

You're posting from the PI.
No regular responder knows anything about the laws of the PI, sorry, we can't offer you any assistance.

Back