Condo unit owner Video-taping me at my condo

Status
Not open for further replies.

duplexunitowner

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with the wire-tapping laws to see if the increased harassment incidents are criminal.
I am unit owner and resident of a two unit duplex. The other unit owner has serious mental health issues and I am target. Yesterday I got a CD from my neighbor who filed a frivolous lawsuit claiming defamation, slander, libel for calling her workplace, as alleged..
which has no basis in reality (subpoena documents). Now the client and her attorney just sent me video of me working in my yard with snow removal, and
playing with one of the kids who lives with me...alleged they were going to use this for the lawsuit (Discovery). She also swore she wire-tapped phonelines
with her boss (said it in recorded testimony)... and then when I asked her to show the transcript, she took out the lawsuit against me. She had her daughter videotape her violating the restraining order issued against her., and brought it to court. Suggestions?

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with the wire-tapping laws to see if the increased harassment incidents are criminal.
I am unit owner and resident of a two unit duplex. The other unit owner has serious mental health issues and I am target. Yesterday I got a CD from my neighbor who filed a frivolous lawsuit claiming defamation, slander, libel for calling her workplace, as alleged..
which has no basis in reality (subpoena documents). Now the client and her attorney just sent me video of me working in my yard with snow removal, and
playing with one of the kids who lives with me...alleged they were going to use this for the lawsuit (Discovery). She also swore she wire-tapped phonelines
with her boss (said it in recorded testimony)... and then when I asked her to show the transcript, she took out the lawsuit against me. She had her daughter videotape her violating the restraining order issued against her., and brought it to court. Suggestions?

You can simply Google all of that information yourself as in:

"wiretapping MA" "videorecording laws MA" etc...

Your concerns over the recording appear to be unfounded.
The simplest solution to your problem may be to simply ignore your neighbor, or to find a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back