Condo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kessara

Hi,

I have bought a small condo. During the installment payments, the first owner was bankrupted and they sold the whole building to his cousins, however, his cousins did not comply all the agreements that the first owner given to the room buyers, so there was a wording agreement that the building security and maintenance office will look for the tenants for the room owners who do not want to move in to stay and will prepare the renting contact form for the tenants to sign as same they do for their own room renting services and will deduct the security and maintenance service 300 Bahts each month (normal rate there) which are o.k. to both sides. Both sides are happily for more than 10 years but recently the condo supercity and maintenance office staff continue trying to avoid contacting with the room owners and cut the telephone line and do not transfer the tenant's money . if I go to see what is happening to the main condo office and my room there, (I will sell my room later): I have the following questions:

1. Are the Condo security and maintenance office against the law by cutting their telephone line to avoid the room owners to contact them? (I know the telephone line is cut by checking with the Telephone Organization of Thailand) . The Condo's law in Thailand force every building must have the main condo and maintenance office and charge the agreed-certain-amount charges among the main condo office and the room owners, which the room owner have to pay this charge to them every month.

2. Do I still have to pay for the condo security, maintenance and service charges each month while I'm trying to sell my room since they do not provide the telephone or postal mail service for the room owners to contact? (I do not live there.); they do not do their duty as they register.

3. How do the room owner's protect themselves by law in the case like this if something illegal happens in the condo since the main condo security and maintenance office do not do their duty as they register?

Many thanks in advance.
Kessara Suppakitvorakul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back