Repairs, Maintenance condemned housr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bllybrktt

We are attareing to move into a home that was condemned.(California)the police say we need proof from the owner giving us permission to live there.They laughed when we showed them a noterized letter from the owner.What exactly the owner need to give us saying it is ok for us to live there?

A notarized letter won't do it. If the house has been condemned you can be put out rather quickly. Until the residence is repaired not even the owner can give you permission to reside there.

Are you sure living in a condemned home is something you would want to do anyway? However; until it is repaired to satisfaction, no one can live in it.

We are attareing to move into a home that was condemned.(California)the police say we need proof from the owner giving us permission to live there.They laughed when we showed them a noterized letter from the owner.What exactly the owner need to give us saying it is ok for us to live there?

Sorry, notarized letters are worth less than the paper they are printed on, even with the pretty, embossed notary seal on that glittery, gold leaf seal!

If I were you, I'd give up on this little ruse.

I hope you didn't PAY good money for the useless letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back