Concerned about my baby's safety.. I want full custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLilly818

I have a 2 month little girl who I am concerned about. The father of my little girl and I broke up when I was 2 months pregnant because I believed he was not mentally stable. He was there for the birth of our baby but only comes around every so often. He lives at home with his mother and her boyfriend. His mother is completely unstable and has even tried to convince him to do very bad things.. He was even starting to think about actually doing them. During my pregnancy she even for a period of time convinced him that our baby wasn't his. The boyfriend of hers is also a drug user. While the father and I were dating he did things that started to concern me for my baby's sake. He threatened to kill himself at one point.. Also He did not live with me, we got into an argument one night and I walked outside to my car and he was just lying on the ground in the grass next to my car. Another incident was he was having like a mental break down and left my house. 30 minutes later he is just standing outside my window. I do not trust him alone with my child. Call me paranoid, but I especially don't want him around my baby girl with his mom. She has manipulated him in ways before I don't need her manipulating him to do something to my baby. I have decided I think it's best for the baby and I to move out of state to a better community. I'm scared that he will try to fight me in court and the best deal I can think of is for him to get supervised visitiation. Please help me. I'm not sure what to do. I want full custody but I'm not sure what the chances are that I could get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back