Compensation for winning a case against the DMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Army Judge,

1. The tax payer is not reimbursing me, it is their municipal "corporation" masking itself as a government that is to reimburse me.

2. As them being a corporation they are engaged in commerce. If they are in commerce then they need a contract stating that I agree to their corporate policy(by-laws) and that I agree to abide by them. This they don't have.

3. Furthermore, the District of Columbia "government" / "municipal corporation" is a creation of congress. They are not a part of the United States of American. They are a Federally created corporation and they have no more jurisdiction over an American citizen than Walmart or Sears.

4. If Walmart or Sears tried to enforce their corporate policy against me (charge me for violating one of their policies) "knowing" that I didn't work for them or had a contract from me stating I would pay a fine for a violation; if it cost me time, money, effort, etc... to prove they were wrong from the start then yes I am intitled to compensation for wasted time and money damages. Why, because the charge was un-warranted and frivolous.

5. There are many Supreme Court cases that have awarded People for attorney fees after they have won a case that was bought against them by a opponent.

6. Need I state again, there is what is called Equal Protection of the laws (see the 14th Amendment). If there is a rule, statute or law that allows an attorney to recoup attorney fees on behalf of a client then that same rule, statute or law must be extended to those persons who incure the same loss of time and expense of a paid professional.

I hope I have answered your question fully.

Proserpina,

O J's attorney's are agents of the state first and foremost via the state BAR association. Every attorney, in order to practice must be members of their STATES BAR Association. With that being said, there is no way that an attorney would seek damages from the very hand of the STATE that feeds it, especially when it is the STATE that brings the initial charge against the People.

In addition, these attorneys know that the courts have been stripped of all of their Judicial powers in cases where the STATE brings charges against an American citizen (read the 11th Admendment). Both the courts and attorneys are committing fraud against the American people every time they prosecute an American citizen in the name of the STATE.

Proserpina,

O J's attorney's are agents of the state first and foremost via the state BAR association. Every attorney, in order to practice must be members of their STATES BAR Association. With that being said, there is no way that an attorney would seek damages from the very hand of the STATE that feeds it, especially when it is the STATE that brings the initial charge against the People.

In addition, these attorneys know that the courts have been stripped of all of their Judicial powers in cases where the STATE brings charges against an American citizen (read the 11th Admendment). Both the courts and attorneys are committing fraud against the American people every time they prosecute an American citizen in the name of the STATE.

Oh jeez.

Right then, you march into court and tell that to the judge.

Hi Army Judge,

1. The tax payer is not reimbursing me, it is their municipal "corporation" masking itself as a government that is to reimburse me.

2. As them being a corporation they are engaged in commerce. If they are in commerce then they need a contract stating that I agree to their corporate policy(by-laws) and that I agree to abide by them. This they don't have.

3. Furthermore, the District of Columbia "government" / "municipal corporation" is a creation of congress. They are not a part of the United States of American. They are a Federally created corporation and they have no more jurisdiction over an American citizen than Walmart or Sears.

4. If Walmart or Sears tried to enforce their corporate policy against me (charge me for violating one of their policies) "knowing" that I didn't work for them or had a contract from me stating I would pay a fine for a violation; if it cost me time, money, effort, etc... to prove they were wrong from the start then yes I am intitled to compensation for wasted time and money damages. Why, because the charge was un-warranted and frivolous.

5. There are many Supreme Court cases that have awarded People for attorney fees after they have won a case that was bought against them by a opponent.

6. Need I state again, there is what is called Equal Protection of the laws (see the 14th Amendment). If there is a rule, statute or law that allows an attorney to recoup attorney fees on behalf of a client then that same rule, statute or law must be extended to those persons who incure the same loss of time and expense of a paid professional.

I hope I have answered your question fully.

The District of Columbia is a "municipal corporation", huh? That's a novel spin, but not probative.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, no one cares.

Yes, one or two might care, but the rest don't care.

You're harmless, and you do have your right to judicial process, so good luck.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

I'll make us all some hot buttered crumpets and some nice tea to go with them, shall I?

Proserpina,

Do you offer any legal advise at all or are you just here for entertainment purposes?

I think the OP is the most entertaining one here.

What kind of jam do you want on those crumpets? Please pass the clotted cream.

Proserpina,

Do you offer any legal advise at all or are you just here for entertainment purposes?

One of my biggest faults is that I just can't bring myself to tell people only what they want to hear.

You see, I'm sort of big on the legal realities and that stuff. It might seem odd, given that this is a legal forum but I'm sad to say, it's the truth.

Also, I can be extremely entertaining. :cool:

Now, would you prefer jam or Marmite?

You really have no case, fkts. That's what we've been trying to say from the get-go. It's really the bottom line.

Let this go.

And with all sincerity, enjoy the holiday season. Don't let this thing fester in your mind. Time to let it go :)

Best wishes :)

Mightymoose,

FYI - in the Distict of Columbia all parking and traffic infractions are heard by the DMV hearing officer first. If they decline your first appeal then you appeal to their Traffic Adjudications Appeal Board. The is no court involved. Also, the real reason they were forced to reverse the Hearing officers decision and dismissed the fine is because I proved that I wasn't subject to their BY-LAW, PERIOD, POINT BLANK!

I will be taking them to small claims court. This court has jurisdiction over them not me.

In that case, if you have not yet even been to court, you have even less of an argument for the recovery of legal expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back