Corporate Law company liquidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen_

Hi there!
I need an advice,please!I was wondering what is the meaning of the"struck off" term in the legal language?And what is it going to follow after a company has been sruck off from the Companies Register?It is a company used to operate within New Zealand only.Am I in the right place to get more detailed information about the liquidating of companies,or maybe you could give me more helpful link?I am not sure if my company has been put into bankruptcy as well.
Thank you very much!

Hi there!
I need an advice,please!I was wondering what is the meaning of the"struck off" term in the legal language?And what is it going to follow after a company has been sruck off from the Companies Register?It is a company used to operate within New Zealand only.Am I in the right place to get more detailed information about the liquidating of companies,or maybe you could give me more helpful link?I am not sure if my company has been put into bankruptcy as well.
Thank you very much!
This just means that the company has been "deregistered". It usually requires some small filings and fees (depending upon the problem) and it can be remedied. If there is something regarding bankruptcy, you should speak to the officers and directors of the company, who should be able to tell you -- or to someone at the company if it is large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back