1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Colorado shooting White Hate Crime...Not

Discussion in 'General Chat, News, TV, Politics' started by PayrollHRGuy, Mar 25, 2021.

1. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Law Topic Starter Well-Known Member

2. flyingron

flyingron Well-Known Member

Twitter's circus, twitter's monkeys.

hrforme likes this.
  3. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

4. PayrollHRGuy

The point being, because from a distance the shooter looked white the left was already saying he was a white Christian terrorist. Though now that we know he was a Syrian refugee I don't hear anyone saying he was a Muslim terrorist. In fact, I haven't heard a word in the media that he was even a muslim.

Paddywakk and hrforme like this.
  5. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

I read an article that he wasn't a practicing Muslim...The guy is, apparently, mentally ill. His family knew he was mentally ill and did nothing when the shooter went out and bought his patrol rifle and was "playing" with it in the home. Had they contacted LEO perhaps 10 more people would be alive in Boulder.

6. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

This is how TRUTH masquerades itself in 2021.

PayrollHRGuy and hrforme like this.
  7. Tax Counsel

Tax Counsel Well-Known Member

Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know. Unless the police could justify taking him in against his will for a mental evaluation there isn't a whole lot they could have done before the shooting. Our present laws don't allow seizure of his weapons just based on his family's supposition of mental health issues.

8. Tax Counsel

According to his family, he wasn't particularly religious, and that's what I see being reported. Religion didn't play a part in this, nor did race, sex, or gender, from what we know right now. He just targeted random people in a grocery store.

justblue likes this.
  9. PayrollHRGuy

I agree but when there was ZERO info other than he "looked" white the left was quick to say it was white hate.

Paddywakk likes this.
  10. Tax Counsel

I didn't see much of the "left" jumping to that conclusion. A few probably did, just like some on the "right" are quick to jump to uninformed and often wrong conclusions just based on a suspect's race.

justblue likes this.