co-worker trying to get me fired w slander

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra_grange

I am an eployee of a real estate company. Have been there for 5 years, won the employee of the year awardfor 2006. An agent who is an independent contracter at my office has been there for about 8 mos or so has had it out for me since day one. She has been let go or had to leave from multiple real estate offices. First week on the job she tried to call the president of the company and get my office manager in trouble. She on many occassions threw fits in the office and left me abusive voice mails and has been very argumentative toward me and other co-workers. My manager had spoken to her on many occasions. I basically keep the office running and keep all the agents happy. I have 40 agents and maybe 3 are unhappy.

Recently this somehow retreived a voice mail the was mistakenly left by my manager on his own voicemail which was ment for someone not connected to our company and she has forwarded to the corp office and other agents in the office stating that it was ment for me and that my manager are having relations. She has forwarded it to other agents in the office and claimed it was a general voice mail. We did some investigation and found that only 5 0r 6 people received this vm all on different times.now she is trying to get me fired and has call the president and general manager and said that if i stayed she is leaving and we dont know who we are dealing with and she stated we havent heard the last of this yet. How to I deal with this? How can I stand up for myself and direct this trouble she has caused to her. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back