Medical Malpractice Clinic Receptionist Telling Friends Confidential Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootty

Jurisdiction
Ontario
Hi everyone!

Recently, someone close to me (person 1) had some nose work done to fix a deviated septum. Fast forward 3 months and she found out that the receptionist at the practice has been telling her friends that "person1" had to get work done on her nose because of all the cocaine abuse in the past (which is false). This got back to "person1" through mutual friends.

"Person1 " has an important reputation to uphold. Obviously suing can absolutely happen in this scenario, but if any professional can tell me roughly how much to go for in the suit, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

Recently, someone close to me (person 1) had some nose work done to fix a deviated septum. Fast forward 3 months and she found out that the receptionist at the practice has been telling her friends that "person1" had to get work done on her nose because of all the cocaine abuse in the past (which is false). This got back to "person1" through mutual friends.

"Person1 " has an important reputation to uphold. Obviously suing can absolutely happen in this scenario, but if any professional can tell me roughly how much to go for in the suit, that would be great.

Thanks!
This site is for US Law only. Person #1 should seek assistance from a Canadian Attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back