class action for the 72 million voters robbed of their vote

Cindy L Young

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
I would like to know the probability of starting a class action lawsuit agains the Democratic Party and George Soros for robbing the American People of a fair and judicious election process.

Nope. First, the Dominion system "glitches" has been looked into and resolved. Nobody's vote was lost or changed. The fault was in the people who were setting up the machines not the software. Soros is not involved in Dominion but was involved in one of the subsidiaries he acquired. Even, if he were, just because he was an investor doesn't give you any course of action against you.

Finally, your biggest problem (and why your inane suit will fail), is you have no proof that your PERSONAL vote was changed. Class actions require each person in the class to have sustained the injury. You can't just invent a class of people who might have been so damaged.

For instance, if I'm black, and a business discriminates against blacks, I have no standing to sue, unless I directly experienced the discrimination.

I would like to know the probability of starting a class action lawsuit agains the Democratic Party and George Soros for robbing the American People of a fair and judicious election process.
First, you'd need evidence.

I'm not sure what "judicious election process" means, but no one robbed this American person of a fair election process.

In any event, the answer to your question is that there is zero possibility, much less any "probability."

the Dominion voting system . . . switched votes in several states

First of all, you know damn well that there's no evidence to support this absurd allegation. Second, simply being "tied to" something doesn't make a person liable.

Class actions require each person in the class to have sustained the injury.

While that is certainly true in theory, anyone who has ever prosecuted or defended a consumer class action knows that it isn't true in practice.

You can't just invent a class of people who might have been so damaged.

LOL! Attorneys who exclusively handle class actions on the plaintiff's side do this on a daily basis.

The reason why a class action would be an inappropriate vehicle for the OP's alleged wrongdoing is that there's individual remedy. If what the OP alleges were anything other than the product of conspiracy theorists, the remedy would be a suit against state election officials for injunctive and declaratory relief (and, presumably, a re-vote).

The probability is somewhere at or below zero percent.
If you are unhappy with the way an election was run in your state then contact your representatives in your state legislature.

Class actions require each person in the class to have sustained the injury.
While that is certainly true in theory, anyone who has ever prosecuted or defended a consumer class action knows that it isn't true in practice.
They have to prove an exemplar and then that the class members who attest to being affected would be by induction.
You can't just invent a class of people who might have been so damaged.
LOL! Attorneys who exclusively handle class actions on the plaintiff's side do this on a daily basis.
Perhaps, I worded that poorly.

The chance of success there is zero. It is not either of the political parties or George Soros that run the elections. That is done by the states themselves. So even if there were viable grounds to allege that the elections were not fair (and so far none of the allegations made by Trump and his allies have had much, if any, real factual support) the Democratic Party and Soros would not be proper parties to name in such a lawsuit.

Such a lawsuit probably can be filed.

The probability of prevailing in such a lawsuit, > .000001%, as NOTHING is entirely IMPOSSIBLE.

I am really surprised that people here are giving responses based on their political views. I just finished law school in Europe and came here to have real answers on US constitutional laws and I'm really disappointed.

If I come on a Constitutional Law topic while saying I have degrees from a civil law country, it means I'm talking about : procedures, admissibility and precedents.

I am really surprised that people here are giving responses based on their political views. I just finished law school in Europe and came here to have real answers on US constitutional laws and I'm really disappointed.

If I come on a Constitutional Law topic while saying I have degrees from a civil law country, it means I'm talking about : procedures, admissibility and precedents.

And which posts do you think were based on political views? Coming from a EU country, you may not understand the US legal system very well. Several responses in this thread directly addressed the legal problems with Cindy's proposal for a class action lawsuit. Also coming from an EU country, you may not appreciate that her premise that 72 million votes were "stolen" by George Soros and the Democratic party simply lacks any basis in fact.

I am really surprised that people here are giving responses based on their political views.

I don't believe anyone in this thread gave a response based on political views. I certainly didn't. Which persons do you believe did this, and what makes you believe that?

I just finished law school in Europe and came here to have real answers on US constitutional laws

Cool. If and when you ask a question about US constitutional laws, I'm confident that you'll get "real answers."

I'm really disappointed.

In what?

Cool. However, given that this is your first post that you tagged onto someone else's thread, I don't really see the point.

Back