Civil Rights Court Procedure in California FRCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olecountryboy

I have filed a civil rights case against a police department, DPSS, two detectives, two social workers and a doctor. The court has issued a summons and the complaint and summons have been served by the U. S. Marshals office in Los Angeles, Ca. I am proceeding pro per in pauperis. The court ordered me to file a current name and address with the court. I have now read that anything filed with the court must be served to the defendants. I am requesting that service of my filed documents be done again by the U. S. Marshals office. Is there a way that I can expedite this process and not have to serve process every time I file a document? I read that there is a waiver of summons that is usual in District Court. Does this also apply to other filed documents such as request or motions?

This concerns unlawful search and seizure, taking my children without a warrant, court order or exigent circumstance, and unlawful arrest. I have not seen my children for 2.5 years. This case is complex but civil rights attorney's are expensive and I am broke. I copied the case against Mike Nifong regarding the Duke Lacross players who were falsely accused of rape.

I would love to know if there is an attorney in California that would consider taking my case before I muck it up. :yes: :yes: :yes: please call me at 951-801-9935

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back