Civil contempt of court

Musicloverlp

I signed a stipulation injunction which was to not place any personal items in common ground of property.
It also stated that I would forever comply with the cc&r's. Somehow I missed that one on last page.
This was done by mutual agreement to not take it to trial. So case was dismissed with prejudice. Three years later they serve me with an order to show cause for contempt of court. I went to hearing and when the prosecution asked for incarceration I realized I needed a lawyer , this was way out of my league ,and the judge denied me saying it was to late. I was found guilty with sanctions and attorneys fees awarded.
Sanction could be purged by next court hearing.
I purged myself but missed the hearing to prove it , so I need to know what motion to file?
I had called the court to tell them I couldn't make it and the clerk kept telling me I needed to keep trying to get there. The second time I told her I couldn't make it on time she said she would wait for me and to keep coming. So when I got there I called and said I was there she said sorry they started without you!
The court minutes say the opposite! They state defendant called and said she was going to be there twice and then called and said she wasn't going to be there.
Sanctions can be lifted once the person obeys the court order is this true when it's a civil judgement?
Why was I not allowed to get council when incarceration was an issue which is criminal?
I'm to be given a chance to produce evidence of the purge, does that mean they should not give judgement until I'm heard?

You really, really, really need to hire your own lawyer.
A simple message board can't help you.
Your freedom is in your hands.
Your finances remain yours to protect.
I wish you well.

Back