Naturalization, Citizenship Citizenship status Need professional Help please .

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizenship

Living in United States since 8 years as Permanent resident through my US Citizen Wife i have two issues need to be answered before apply for Citizenship ,

1 - in 2003 Me and my Wife had argument ended up in Court , paid $500 fine no probation or any other punishment . just $500 Fine . reduced to ( Misdemeanor C Assault ) , actual charge was ( Misdemeanor A ) since then 7 years past and not even single problem with my wife or with any other person . i don`t know how this will affect my Citizenship Status ?

2 - after reading all the questions regarding my Criminal History in application N-400, i decide to go back and check my I-751 Removal Conditional Status application applied in 2004 and found that question asking if i have ever been arrested and i checked the box ( No ) even this day i can not find the answer why i said No , there was no reason for me to lie about it because in the Court Judge told us that its not deportable offense but some how i checked the box ( No ) during this time i was moving to different states such New York , Kansas and Dallas , i mean at the time of application i was not even able to speak or Read in English but i know this is not a real excuse , i mean i know this is something important and i really need help , i can not find answer why i said No , the only thing i remember when i was in New York i did not have any Criminal record and they told me not not worry about it that is why i was able to work as Security just thinking since i did not have Criminal backround in New York i might said No but i really don`t remember why :( so i really need professional Help please need to know worst case scenario ...

Best Regards ,

PS : Me and my wife got divorced last year but still living together , she already wrote me a recomendation letter but i don`t know how much it will help in my case ...

Location Dallas , TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back