children cross examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

fymlor

Is there any way I can have my children, which made the allegations leading to this care proceedings, compelled to be cross examination even if need be by video link in the family county court? There is so much debate out there about human rights act of fair hearing etc.i believe my children are manipulated and I wish them to come to court and tell the truth or ask them by video link to tell the truth.

It usually depends on the age of the children usually they dont even bother questioning the children however in the cases they do they usually get child protective services to do it in a fun descrete way or have them go to the judges chambers to discuss the issue with out any intimidation.

Tessy - you've responded to a really old post. The poster hasn't been back, and necroposting (as we call it) is discouraged.

I'm glad you started your own thread so we can try to help you - but let's leave this one alone. Thanks!

Does the police have the right to question an 11 year child because his step father hit him, did not hurt him without a parent present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back