Child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

systembroken

Two years ago I took my ex back to court to reevaluate child support, it remains in appeal. Since the initial court order came down his percentage of extra-cirricular and medical expenses went from 50/50 to 88%. Since that change was implimented he has refused to allow our 2 kids to participate in any extra activities and reduced the number of weeks in summer camp from 4 to 2. He agreed, then refused, then agreed again to pay for my daughters braces, dragging out the process for a full year causing her a alot of emotional termoil.
At their last dinner he told them that because their relationship with him was so bad that he was no longer going to pay for any extra expenses. When I supply him with an expense list he randomly deducts costs, saying they should covered by his child support.
What can I do to stop him from doing this? He has alot of money and has promised to bankrupt me. I feel helpless to protect my children and get them the support that they deserve. HELP!

extra curricular is normally seperate from child support and generally the NCP does not have to pay this unless the court tells him too. so you need to determine if this amount is worth all the hassle. If he pays his child support then bite the bullet and pay the extra curricular out of your child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back