Child Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

naagent

My fiance pays child support for his 3 kids. We live in PA, they live with their mother in GA. The problem is, the childrens mother calls my phone, my fiances phone, my mothers phone and even my work phone multiple times a day because she wants money. She used to be paid 1X a week, now she gets paid monthly and she doesn't like it. We have repeatedly asked her to stop doing this and she will not. Do we have any recourse? Can we file something to make her have to go through an attorney for contact with us? She and her new husband leave threatening text and messages about what they want to do to my fiance and tell us what will happen to the kids if they don't get the money that day. Any help will be appreciated.

Ignore her and block her calls. This is something your fiance might want to talk to an attorney about. Maybe the lawyer can write a ceast and desist letter.

Thank you, It is getting obnoxious. I have had 18 calls between 7:00 last night and 12:00 today. Can I ask, is it harassment if she calls my place of business? Can I do something about that or would my fiance have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back