child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcarl69

HI I would like to know I have a child from my 1st marriage wich when divorced my x was to pay 450 in support. Well my daughter is turning 14 and I have never gotten a penny. He lives in Puerto Rico and even though the CSE has all his personal info still hasen't cought up with him.

My other dilema is I then had 2 more children and their father is now only paying for after school program they go to wich is 130 a wk. Ok He refusses to go to court for child support and after all my attemps the CSE again has done nothing. He has a very large criminal record and they still say they can't find him. They sent a letter to his parents home in NY wich that is were he is living and he went to the court. Once at the court he said he doesn't know why he had to go to court in ny because he lives in FL. His juristiction is fl and he should them a fl id and they through it out of court in. Now I say why didn't that judge inform FL so they could look for him. And why can't fl just enter his ss they will find him he has a legal paper trail behind him.

If anyone knows were or what I should do to get these people doing what they should do please direct me in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back