child custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadriscoll

We feel that our daughter lost custody of our grandaughter because of her lawyer not doing his job,and my daugters ex boyfriends lawyer worked for the judge in the past . He is the one that my daughter lost custody of our grandaughter. There is more to this story if someone would care to hear about this. We need some legal advice right away because the father moved out of state with our grandaughter. Can someone please help us . Thank YOU CARMEN DRISCOLL

Originally posted by cadriscoll:
We feel that our daughter lost custody of our grandaughter because of her lawyer not doing his job,and my daugters ex boyfriends lawyer worked for the judge in the past. He is the one that my daughter lost custody of our grandaughter. There is more to this story if someone would care to hear about this. We need some legal advice right away because the father moved out of state with our grandaughter. Can someone please help us .
Well, to begin, why do feel the lawyer isn't doing his job? If anyone would comment here then they would need to hear more about what is going on and with some specifics as to why you are dissatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back