Child Custody/Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS007

Jurisdiction
Arizona
My Ex-Wife and I share custody of our two kids. My daughter and her mother are having problems getting along. My daughter, age 15, has decided she wants to come live with me full-time.

My Ex-Wife and I have agreed for her to come live with me full-time. Her mother just wants to draw up paperwork and get it notarized including child support. She wants to do this to avoid court cost that she does not want to split. I am okay with this if this is legal.

I live in Arizona in Pima County and trying to find out if this is legal and binding.

How many sites are you going to post this question to? o_O As you were told elsewhere, the best way to make it legal is to file the paperwork with the court. You were also told that there is self-help available either through your county's court website or the county court itself. All a notarized piece of paper does is verify the signatories are indeed who they say they are.

As many as I want too...just because one person gives advice doesn't mean that someone else may not have other advice regarding the situation. The person that referred me to this forum also told me to post on some other forums....so I'm not sure why you want to be rude regarding getting advice on a serious matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back