Child ABDUCTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammysearle

This story is horrible. My daughter is being abused by the legal system. Please advise. We are fighting jurisdication. She has lived in CA for 4 years. The TN court gave us permission to move. Dept of Children's Services in TN will not tell me the results of their report as the father's house last Friday. Alexis called 911 on him two weeks ago. Now because she did that, they got a judge to sign a temporary injuction that her stepfather and I cannot even so much as speak to her. We need HELP !! I need a CA attorney, asap to help me to file papers for jurisidictional change.

Originally posted by tammysearle:
This story is horrible. My daughter is being abused by the legal system. Please advise. We are fighting jurisdication. She has lived in CA for 4 years. The TN court gave us permission to move. Dept of Children's Services in TN will not tell me the results of their report as the father's house last Friday. Alexis called 911 on him two weeks ago. Now because she did that, they got a judge to sign a temporary injuction that her stepfather and I cannot even so much as speak to her. We need HELP !! I need a CA attorney, asap to help me to file papers for jurisidictional change.
Honestly, I'm not sure what is going on as what you are writing is very cryptic and not informative. With regard to your case if you are hoping that someone here will help you then you will likely have to state why you are being wronged! Most of the time I don't find that the courts commit wrongs without any motive to do so at all... there is usually much more to the story. I have seen your web site but, unlike others in a similar plight (and I do sympathize) there are ways to provide proof -- can you post copies of the actual rulings?

Frequently I find it is difficult to think rationally when something like this happens and I am sorry you are going through this. But imagine you had no idea what was going on -- what would people need in order to be convinced that there was a real problem? You do point to supporting evidence that is not revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back