Cheating Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

smh1234

Plain and simple, She humiliated me and I intend to humiliate her.

Legally can I do as I please with Explicit photos she sent to me and photos I took of us.

Just what exactly did you have in mind?

Legally can I do as I please with Explicit photos she sent to me and photos I took of us.

I wouldn't do it.

It'll only result in more TIT for TAT.

Its best just to walk away.

She can sue you for damages, pain and suffering and REALLY hurt you financially.

It doesn't matter that you took the photos and she posed voluntarily. It DOES matter that she has not given permission for you to publish, share or distribute them.

The courts - everywhere in the country - have ruled over and over and over on this.

Time to grow up and move on

If photos were gifted to you its unlikely she can do much since you own them. However do you really want to go to that level?

If photos were gifted to you its unlikely she can do much since you own them. However do you really want to go to that level?

This is unfortunately a common but mistaken belief.

Again, this issue has been ruled on over and over. Sending nude pics to your boyfriend does not give him permission to distribute or publish same.

It may make no difference but this is a wife not a GF and I assume they both lived in same home and pics were taken with full consent and were property of both.

The big issue for OP, if he proceeds is proving he was given the pictures.
Bottom line, Pro s correct, better to forget this scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back