cheating customers by replacing faulty pcb under warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhirprasad99

Plz help me in fighting the case so that i can win I have filed case in person ....

Sudhir Prasad here I am using P990i which I purchased on 01/01/2007 at GLOBAL ACCESS for Rs 30000(approx) which comes under high end mobile , I have given this mobile set for servicing on 20-08-2007 with complaint id :SES07SHS10640 AT 2:29 PM with IMEI number 359593001532408 which is under warranty with problems (NOTHING PLAYS ON MEMORY CARD ) i.e,. I was not able to download or upload any files from my computer or other mobile …,at SHRISHTI SERVICES ,AIRPORT ROAD, BANGALORE .

The service engineer has done the PCB SWAP with IMEI number 359593001156125 and I collected my mobile on 29/08/2007 after 9 days . But when I started using my phone I found the condition of my cell much more worsened .
So, again I went to the servicing center on 06/09/2007

Again I register the complaint for 2nd time with COMPLAINT ID :SES07SHS10794 at 11:46 AM with many more problems i.e., set getting hanged ,shortcut keys hidden when flip closed and no battery backup and no internet connection. And they have replaced the PCB twice but no use.

After six days, i.e.,3rd time again I went to the service center to collect the phone. This time I came to know that my cell is not ready and this time the complaint is software not loading its getting struck up at 98% every time ,they have again swap the PCB with IMEI number 359593001095364 .This time I spoke to SALORA INTERNATIONAL LTD., Bangalore head regarding this issue he told me to hand over the set again to service center and told that one PCB is lying in his office which is fresh and assured me that I will not get any problem in future .

This is 4th time:::;;;(And u wont believe this was the 8 times they have swap The PCB )

But after two days again the same story got repeated up with problem .Regarding this I have complaint to the SONYERICSSON CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE but no response from there end. Every time while complaining they say "will call u back in 24 to 48 hours with feedback" but no response .Even I spoke to SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Sourav) and SUPERVISOR (ACHIT) no use .Now its almost going to be one month but no solution from anywhere.

Even I tried contacting Mr. Prem Kumar who is Regional Manager of Bangalore but he is very busy in his meeting from last two weeks .On 22/09/2007 at 11:40 am, I get call from one of the associates from Mr. Prem Kumar's office named DEEPAK number (+919986527244) that he wants to check the set physically and the wants to know my home address .I told him that I cant trust u people cause it was 8 times they have swap the PCB and now they want to close the case. This time also I asked the contact number of Mr. Prem but Deepak said That he is in Chennai in some meeting((((What kind of meeting is he in ? which is going for two weeks and his mobile not reachable))) I don't understand what kind of meeting is going on since last two weeks.

THE SONY ERICSSON CUSTOMER CARE CENTER IS OF NO USE THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT THEY WILL CALL US BACK IN 48 HOURS BUT THAT 48 HOURS NEVER COMES AND IN WHAT WAY

After all this I mailed to CORE CENTER (details given below) this is the progress in my case......

THE OFFERS MADE BY THE COMPANY AND THE REASONS WHY I REJECTED
FROM SONY ERICSSON : "As we can see that you experienced several problems with the handset. We would like to inform you that new box pack of P990i is ready for you at the service centre .However, we are ready for offer a P1i as a very special case against the P990i held by you. P1i is touch screen smart business class phone. This phone is powered by Symbian OS and featuring a QWERTY keyboard. Also it has 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus. This phone is 3G enabled and has good connectivity tools.

You are kindly requested to visit the service centre and accept the same "

FROM ME TO SONY ERICSSON:

As communicated via my previous mails / calls, Services being provided by Sony Ericsson to its high end customers is not very impressive. I had to go through lot of mental and physical trauma and significant loss in my business. Considering above, I would not like to take any chance and dissipate my time, money, and energy. I didn't find P1i offer provided by you as very lucrative and hence unacceptable to me. In case I accept this offer, I'll definitely be loosing more than INR 10K which is pretty much significant amount for a person like me who belongs to middle class family. Also, I am not ready to pay this price for the mess-up done by Sony Ericsson. Please note that I want Sony Ericsson to refund my entire amount (I paid while buying mobile set) along with 18% interest per month. I am expecting your response (along with entire amount) in next 5 working days. Failing which I won't be having any other option than to head to consumer court, as I am tired of following up on this issue.

Before approaching consumer court I have contacted following (Enclosing the proof)
Regarding this I have personally visited Salora International 3 times and spoke to
Mr. Dijo(service head bangalore) , Mr. Deepak , Mr.Ganesh khanna (South India Head), Mr. Prem Kumar (Bangalore service head Sony Ericsson) .Even I have approached www.core.nic.in with complaint id:6976/6/2007. I have called up sonyericsson customer care with
complaint ids.: 71438834,71439258 ,71460251 and 71463106.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back