Sentencing, Plea Bargains Charged with Felony hit and run

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfunk

FLORIDA
I was making a left into a housing comunity which i live in ...i got distracted for a split second when i looked up crashed...t-boned a car with one diver in it..my air bags were deployed and i was banged up...i was a block from home...i remeber the impact and the next thing i remeber was i was laying on my bed telling my mother that i was in an accident,shorty after the police arrived at my house questioned me and i was taken by ambulance to the hospital and then to jail...it's a bit aof a blur...i didn't really come too until i was being booked 6 hrs later...I was charged with a felony hit and run...what are my chances of having it reduced of dissmissed because i didint willinglly leave the seen i was dazed from the accident and don't even remeber getting out of the car or walikng home?

what are my chances
Slim to none. Your word alone will not suffice and proving that your claim is true would not be easy. Were you treated by a doctor? That may be your only hope if a doctor would concur your story is plausible.

i was taken to the e.r and was diagnosed with a closed head injury resulting from the accident i also have 2 wintnesses that saw me after the accident when i was completly out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back