Consumer Fraud charged account and no product, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtscar

Need some advice on this issue. I had wedding photographs taken by a professional photographer in 2006. We were short on cash at the time so we did not order prints but payed the $1000 sitting fee. On July 23rd, 2009 I decided to see what it would cost to acquire a cdr of the images and called the photographer. I spole to his secretary and she agreed to sell me the cdr for $400. I agreed and gave her my debit card info. She told me she would have the cdr by the end of the week. Within 2 hours of the conversation my account was charged for $424. After numerous phone calls and many excuses, the photographer told me he was too busy to find the images and would refund my money and it would be in my account today. This was August 17th, 2009. Well today is August 19th and still no refund or cdr. What should I do?

Charged Acct

I see why you would be upset that's a lot of money but I guess that's how much those CD's cost this post was posted in August so not sure if you have received your refund? I hope you have but I would wait a week and try to email or call again. I would then contact your credit card company and inform them of whats going on. Just my opinion Im not a lawyer good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back