1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Change of status

Discussion in 'Green Card, Residency, Naturalization' started by gerelinko, Aug 2, 2017.

  1. gerelinko

    gerelinko Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hi there. I got married in 2013 , got my first green card and applied for the second one like a year ago. They sent me right away a letter with an extension of the green card for a year, which it was supposed to expire on August 19th 2017. While I was in process I got divorced. Now I finally got an answer from the USCIS asking me for more proof of my marriage which I don't have since I just got divorced. So now I don't know what to do...Please help
  2. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    You must respond to the USCIS.

    Your help won't be found on the Internet.

    Your help can be obtained upon HIRING an immigration attorney to assist you.

    If you do nothing, you'll get help, but it won't be the kind of help you'll like.

Share This Page