Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Caught with marijuana while pregnant by random search of sister on probation's room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlysht

I just moved back home from my boyfriend's house. I just left all of my crap in my sister's room and left for about a week for Thanksgiving. While I was gone...My sister's probation officer came and searched her room. I am four months pregnant and no longer smoking but when I brought over all of my belongings that included about two ounces of weed and my vaporizor. Needless to say, they searched the room and found it all. My mom told them that it was mine. Oh yeah. Did I mention that I am on probation, too? Yeah. It's informal misdemeanor probation. I've been on it for over a year and it's non drug-related. Anyways. I wasn't even here when all of this happened. They confenscated it all and told my mom that they were going to contact my probation officer. What should I do? I am pregnant and don't even smoke weed anymore...I can't go to jail over this. Oh yeah. I also forgot to mention that some of it was trimmed and some of it was untrimmed so it was in like two or three different jars. They told my mom it looks like I am trying to sell. This is complete bullshit. It is in different jars because some of it is different and untrimmed vs. trimmed. I seriously need some legal advice. FAST.

You're right, you do. More than a message board can offer you. Call a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back