cant find a attorney.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddtrk

to take the case involving a lab error, and my 6 year old daughter.. since there was no personal injury...even after proving it was a lab error( two other lab tests done)ang going thru an investigation by children services, and proving our innocents( our tests were negative also).Test involved was strep throat that turned into a STD in her throat..doctor wouldnt perform a 2nd throat swab. all she would say was "lab tests dont lie".Even the letter from children services closing the case, stated "unknown preditor".I told them there was no preditor.they told me they couldnt close the case based on a lab error even though they were 100 % sure thats what it was...sounds to me they are protecting the doctor, not the children.... It just bothers me that we had to go thru this humiliation and mental anguish. we are good parents with 3 daughters..this kind of stuff shouldnt happen to good people, who raise their children right.. thank-you.. just to think i was anther lab error away from going to prison kills me..

to take the case involving a lab error, and my 6 year old daughter.. since there was no personal injury...even after proving it was a lab error( two other lab tests done)ang going thru an investigation by children services, and proving our innocents( our tests were negative also).Test involved was strep throat that turned into a STD in her throat..doctor wouldnt perform a 2nd throat swab. all she would say was "lab tests dont lie".Even the letter from children services closing the case, stated "unknown preditor".I told them there was no preditor.they told me they couldnt close the case based on a lab error even though they were 100 % sure thats what it was...sounds to me they are protecting the doctor, not the children.... It just bothers me that we had to go thru this humiliation and mental anguish. we are good parents with 3 daughters..this kind of stuff shouldnt happen to good people, who raise their children right.. thank-you.. just to think i was anther lab error away from going to prison kills me..

Welcome to Amerika. I can't wait until they tell us how much air we, as individuals ,can consume per day.

I don't know what testing you are talking about, or what they were testing for.

my daughter had strep throat, we took her back for a follow up visit to her doctor to make sure the strep was gone. doctor did a throat swab and sent it to the lab. 3 days later they called said to bring her in that something wasnt right with the results.. doctor said strep was still there as was also gonnoreha.that our daughter had been sexually abused.which we proved wrong, that it was all a lab error.i already filed a complaint with the medical board. this happened in september.

I would sue the lab, the hospital, and child services.

http://uslawbooks.com/ has several books that may be help to you.

I doubt making a complaint to the medical board will do much. (Kinda like making a complaint about a lawyer to the state bar). It may help later on, to show that you were attempting to clean this mess up, but I doubt they are in much of a hurry to admit their mistake.

Sue them all, let the jury sort it out.

I talked to two different pro-bono attorneys, they both refused the case. another attorney told me it would cost between $20 to $50 thousand to persue the case, which i dont have.i went to legal aid and was told i make too much to qualify for their help.The hospital was the one place that helped us prove our innocents. our childs pediactric doctor, the lab (in same building as doctor), children services all made us feel like we did something wrong.Im about to lose my mind over this, just feel sick everytime i think about it.should i try the public defender in the court house?? I even thought about going to the local newspaper with the story.

Alright, let's try this: http://www.grossack.com/

Call or email David. Although he is not from your state, he's one of the best in civil litigation. You don't need a lawyer in the court room, but looks like you could use one for guidance.

He has an excellent book, takes you step by step through the process. Give him a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.

When you talk to David that Scooterdog mentioned, ask him about going public to the papers. There may be someone who has actually gone to jail through the labs negligence and you may be helping them. If locals won't take it contact 20/20 or some other national news agency and see if they would be interested in your story. It sounds like to me the lab was the negligent party and the doctor and Child Services relies on their results. Did you report the lab?

When you talk to David that Scooterdog mentioned, ask him about going public to the papers. There may be someone who has actually gone to jail through the labs negligence and you may be helping them. If locals won't take it contact 20/20 or some other national news agency and see if they would be interested in your story. It sounds like to me the lab was the negligent party and the doctor and Child Services relies on their results. Did you report the lab?

I emailed david, thanks for all your help.

By the way, David can rerpesent you if you can find a shyster in your state. I still say, you don't need that. What you need is a basic understanding of a complaint, and a lawyer to "guide" you.

The jury(Demand one, dont' do a feagin bench trial) will be more sympathetic to your needs as parents.

Like I said, sue um all, let the jury sort it out.

I emailed david, thanks for all your help.

Cool. You should buy his book, it takes you through the process. I'm sure, if you read that, and he gave you guidence, you would put this child through school!

You do know he has leading case law based on his cases in family law?? LOL do what he tell's you, he's one of the best litigaters in the world, bar none.

Good luck(as if you will need it) :angel

One lawyer i talked to even told me i could be sued for slander if i went public with this.Ohio lawyers SUCK...If David says hes interested in this case, im willing to take it as far as we can. to make sure this doesnt happen to other parents. we have nothing to hide. like you said i will sue them all.

One lawyer i talked to even told me i could be sued for slander if i went public with this.Ohio lawyers SUCK...If David says hes interested in this case, im willing to take it as far as we can. to make sure this doesnt happen to other parents. we have nothing to hide. like you said i will sue them all.

LMAO. Is this shyster working for the hospital? How in gods name could they ever win, when you are stating FACT? That's why I can't talk to them without screaming. They just can't tell the truth and run around spreading dissinformation.

David could only help in your case, if you have an Ohio shyster sitting there with him. BUT, he knows who can help, he's not alone.

Your case goes beyone simple slander/liable or even neglegence. This is criminal. They know they made a mistake, and have not done one damn thing to make things right. But, here again, chances of you gettting someone charged are pretty darn slim.

Check your pm, I sent you my email. You can email me or pm your email, I have an introduction to torts, which may interest you. I have a few other things I can send that may help you get started on getting something done here.

If anyone knows an attorney that would be interested, and could help . please let me know.about to put a brick through her mercedez windshield to relieve some stress. not really, but it sounds like fun.....

Got an e-mail from David... more like an advertisment to buy his book...thanks but no thanks.. spent enough on these doctor bills.

State medical board...

now involved. recieved a phone call and a visit to sign some paperwork, the guy was blown away with all the mistakes that were made, he just kept shaking his head and saying he couldnt believe it, and how sorry he was that we had to go thru this..I requested a copy of their findings when they finish their investigation of the lab and doctor. then i will proceed with a lawsuit.Should i wait for the state to do their investigation first? i was thinking that way i would have more against the lab and the doctor..thank-you.

89 bucks ain't bad, when he shows you what to do.

This case has become so complicated, without posting all the papers, nobody is going to help.

The longer you go without doing something, the more it will hurt in the end.

papers....

dont have any papers to post, it is what is, a lab error.dont see how its complicated, its pretty cut & dry.Sorry scooterdog if you dont think im doing this the way you would, but from reading other posts alot of people dont agee with the advice you give.Right now im content with the medical board investigating what went wrong, then i will persue from there.but hey, thanks for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back