International Issue canadian tries to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flapablelily

Like the other post u already got...me too got blocked at custom services but those who are in dorval aeroport..montreal (yul)...
On the 14 february i was leaving to visit a friend i have in oklahoma and because i travelled alot in usa the blocked me saying i do not appear clearly admissible to usa...i am trying to immigrate...not:confused:
They gave me a paper with evidence to show them to proove i am not trying to immigrate..they checked everything they had on that paper and told me to come back when ill have those evidences...wich i have...except educational ties..im not in school...and financial assistance...im working..but my friend had filled up an affidavit of support to replace the financial assistance part...And after that they will give a final descision by the service of admissibility....
NOW the question is...how are the pourcentage of chances they can say no?I have no criminal reccords and the only thing that blocked me was that i had no return tickets,,i was suppose to come back with my sister whos a trucker!and does california every weeks...:eek: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back