Canadian Married to USA American Needing Help

E

EsmeGraham

Jurisdiction
Ohio
My Husband and I got married on Jan.13th, 2016 and I was wondering If I could stay here while we get the funds and fiances to fill out every forum needed to make me a USA Citizien by Marriage, Green Card by marriage, and everything else that is needed?

I don't ever want to be without him for any long length of time or anything else I hate being away from him I love him with my entire heart, I have seen on other threads where couple have had been married 3 months and had everything then other's who were married a year then only applying then as it took them that long to save up and that USCIS is understanding if you tell them why is this true?

My Husband and I got married on Jan.13th, 2016 and I was wondering If I could stay here while we get the funds and fiances to fill out every forum needed to make me a USA Citizien by Marriage, Green Card by marriage, and everything else that is needed?

I don't ever want to be without him for any long length of time or anything else I hate being away from him I love him with my entire heart, I have seen on other threads where couple have had been married 3 months and had everything then other's who were married a year then only applying then as it took them that long to save up and that USCIS is understanding if you tell them why is this true?

A foreigner marrying a US citizen doesn't acquire any rights in the immigration lottery.

You need to ask these people what to do, because Friday or Saturday the MASS deportations begin, HURRAY!!!

www.uscis.gov

A foreigner marrying a US citizen doesn't acquire any rights in the immigration lottery.

You need to ask these people what to do, because Friday or Saturday the MASS deportations begin, HURRAY!!!

www.uscis.gov

This is EsmeGraham talking here - I'm still here legally I have not passed the 6 months alloweed time to be here as of yet as a Canadian

You are lucky to be Canadian. It makes things ever so much easier. If you are still just a "tourist", no visa is needed. If you have a TN or other visa, you are fine as long as those are still valid. You can find more info here Canadians Requiring Visas | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Canada

I'm here as a Tourist and on no visa but yeah I know it makes things easier and I know its going take some time for my husband to gather the money together to be able to apply for the Adjustment of Status but I got my answer wiether or not I can stay while he gets the funds together and I'm happy with the answer I got :D

Back