1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Canadian Married to USA American Needing Help

Discussion in 'Family Immigration, Fiancee & Marriage Visa' started by EsmeGraham, Jan 16, 2017.

1. EsmeGraham

EsmeGraham Law Topic Starter Guest

Jurisdiction:
    Ohio
    My Husband and I got married on Jan.13th, 2016 and I was wondering If I could stay here while we get the funds and fiances to fill out every forum needed to make me a USA Citizien by Marriage, Green Card by marriage, and everything else that is needed?

I don't ever want to be without him for any long length of time or anything else I hate being away from him I love him with my entire heart, I have seen on other threads where couple have had been married 3 months and had everything then other's who were married a year then only applying then as it took them that long to save up and that USCIS is understanding if you tell them why is this true?

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

A foreigner marrying a US citizen doesn't acquire any rights in the immigration lottery.

You need to ask these people what to do, because Friday or Saturday the MASS deportations begin, HURRAY!!!

www.uscis.gov

3. EsmeGraham

EsmeGraham New Member

This is EsmeGraham talking here - I'm still here legally I have not passed the 6 months alloweed time to be here as of yet as a Canadian

4. EsmeGraham

EsmeGraham New Member

5. ElleMD

ElleMD Well-Known Member

6. EsmeGraham

EsmeGraham New Member

I'm here as a Tourist and on no visa but yeah I know it makes things easier and I know its going take some time for my husband to gather the money together to be able to apply for the Adjustment of Status but I got my answer wiether or not I can stay while he gets the funds together and I'm happy with the answer I got :D