Can you post about a exact crime being done by Marriott of St. Kitts, suing Canadian resources?

John Cave

Can you post about a exact crime being done by Marriott of St. Kitts, suing Canadian resources?

Can someone give me some advice?

You won't get advice about that here. This site focuses on law in the U.S. and it appears your question involves law in St. Kitts and/or Canada.

Can you post about a exact crime being done by [hotel name redacted] of St. Kitts, suing Canadian resources?

I have no clue what "suing Canadian resources" might mean. It's also not clear what this question means. You want folks here to post about some alleged crime that may or may not have occurred in some other country? Are you asking us to make up stories?

Maybe. You'll obviously have to tell us what you want advice about and provide relevant factual information.

I have a vague memory of someone posting, I think it was on another board but it may have been here, about a hotel chain that was allegedly committing some series of horrible crimes down in the islands, and despite the fact that neither the poster nor the hotel in question was anywhere in the US, he was quite determined that he be allowed to use US law to sue the hotel despite the fact that (1) US law did not apply and (2) a lawsuit was not the appropriate answer. That had to have been two years ago, though, or even longer. I do hope this is not that same situation come back.

I have a vague memory of someone posting, I think it was on another board but it may have been here, about a hotel chain that was allegedly committing some series of horrible crimes down in the islands, and despite the fact that neither the poster nor the hotel in question was anywhere in the US, he was quite determined that he be allowed to use US law to sue the hotel despite the fact that (1) US law did not apply and (2) a lawsuit was not the appropriate answer. That had to have been two years ago, though, or even longer. I do hope this is not that same situation come back.
I think I remember that...Wasn't it a billing issue?

Back