Can unwanted mail be deemed stalking/ price scalping illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldrake

Stalking is a new crime under New York State Law. The owner of a weekend vending business alleges that a former employee ias sending him junk mail (no return address; typed letters regarding owner's addiction to gambling at baccarat and that he should fire his current employee and retire). He received one note last year: '"Fire your employee or your cart will be smashed." is this so serious a crime that the owner could press charges?
Can the employee run a business where there are drugs when he is not at the place of business--also there is price scalping :the price for hot dogs and sausages goes up at the later hour when the bars shut?

You clearly have quite the agenda with this vending business but when I ask you a question you won't answer it.

So why don't you take your questions to an attorney in your state who can get all the information required in order to give you an answer? It doesn't appear that you are going to get them here.

Ah, but I did get answers.
Thanks. I didn't notice your question, but it is New York State where it is occurring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back