can my wife keep the kids from talking or seein me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xunil

my wife and i are separated and to never be together again. she lives with her parents and my 4 kids. she wont let me see them or talk to them. her dad told me to mind my own business when calling to talk to the kids. the custody hearing is to be continued because shes a bitch. is she allowed to keep the kids away from me for no reason before the next hearing. i really miss them. thank you for any info and your time.

You have the same rights to them at this point as she does. Keep in mind that the courts will be very interested in how both of you conduct yourselves with regards to the kids at this point. Be polite and brief in your interactions with her. Be able to show provable attempts to see the kids and document her refusals. Courts don't take kindly to parents keeping children from the other parent when considering with whom they should live.

No she cannot keep the kids from you. Document everything she has done and chances are a judge is not going to be impressed. See an attorney about filing for custody or at least getting a temporary visitation schedule set up.

than you very much for your info. i am documenting all that. now she had me kicked out from going to church. i did nothing wrong. she is being a very vindictive person and lying. she said i need to be punished. for what i dont know. all i do is work and well now want to be with the kids. fri was the twins birthday and sat was their party. she wouldnt let me talk or see the kids, now its been over a week. they wont answer their phones. i dont know where my kids are now. she went off zoloft on her own. so i think she has major mental issues. they called the cops three time on me. twice cause i was crying and wanted to see the kids and another when i wouldnt let her in my house. she has everything. cops said they cant do anything for her. i very much fear for the safety of my children in that house hold. her mom said she would kill her husband if she could get away with it. her dad is a know it all. none of their family goes to their house cause nobody likes them. her dad in brain washing my wife and their all talking crap about me in front of the kids. im at a loss right now. i think ill go to the court house to see what i can do with out hurting the kids. any other advice on my situation would be very much appreciated. i do have an attorney now. but the good ones are expensive but thats what i got.

I am going through a similar experience, only I am the mother. I left my husband and he is keeping the kids from me. I was a stay at home mother for five years with my children and now he just trys to take them away. It is good you have an attorney. I am uable to find one at the moment so I am trying to represent myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back