Domestic Violence & Civil Orders can my ex 19 year old boyfriend be charged due to domestic volience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaelynnsmommy

a month ago me and me ex abuser broke up but in the summer of 2013 till a month that we ended the relationship he was physically hurting me in everyway he could i mean he would go crazy and while i was 2 months pregnant he threated & pointed a knife at my stomach but he didnt care throught my whole pregnancy he was really abusive but my daughter was just born march 12 of this year i already did a police report and went to the downtown head quarters but due to the one time he also forced me to have sex with him but nothing could be done because i was still having consenual sex with him i was 15 going on 16 which i am currently and he just turned 19 but its been real though for me to get thru this and nothing is being done with him and especially since we had a baby idk what to do /;

a month ago me and me ex abuser broke up but in the summer of 2013 till a month that we ended the relationship he was physically hurting me in everyway he could i mean he would go crazy and while i was 2 months pregnant he threated & pointed a knife at my stomach but he didnt care throught my whole pregnancy he was really abusive but my daughter was just born march 12 of this year i already did a police report and went to the downtown head quarters but due to the one time he also forced me to have sex with him but nothing could be done because i was still having consenual sex with him i was 15 going on 16 which i am currently and he just turned 19 but its been real though for me to get thru this and nothing is being done with him and especially since we had a baby idk what to do /;

I suggest you discuss this with your parents, if you are a minor.
Your mother and father can then report this matter to the police.

For your information and clarification, IF you were a minor (a person of age 15 years old) is a minor in Texas, as they are in the other 49 states; you can't have CONSENSUAL sex with an adult. A person that is 19 years old (or 18 years old) is an adult.

Again, report the sexual activity to your school principal, school counselor, a physician, a school teacher, or a school nurse (they are mandated child abuse reporters) or your parents and have them report the most RECENT incidents of sexual activity.

Again, you can't provide consent for an adult to have sex with you.
So, please dismiss such thoughts and rhetoric from any discussions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back