Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Can I travel overseas with a dismissed misdemeanor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala0026

Hello, I am planning to go overseas this coming May for 3 weeks vacation and I am wondering if my record can affect my plans. I have a petty theft misdemeanor almost 4 years ago and I believe I already have them expunged. If so, can I still travel without worrying that I may not be able to come back in the USA. I am a green card holder and been here in the US for 8 years. please help! thank you!!!!

Someone may come along with an answer for you yet. If not, you might run your question by an immigration attorney.

I tried to find an answer & came up with various answers - like it's more or less maybe you can. It will definitely raise a red flag if the theft shows up but you "might" still be able to come back into the US.

Thank you for your respond, but I already went to the courthouse earlier this morning to ask them personally and they told me that I don't have to worry about anything because my case is already dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back