Can I sue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hebrews1354me

A few months back I found myself facing eviction because the super and his wife in the complex I live in used their position to file false reports about me to management. It stemmed from the fact that my children and their children had a big argument, and since that day the super and especially his wife made my life miserable. They made false reports to management, first about small things, like I wasn't placing my garbage in the dumpster. (Everyone in this complex places their garbage on the side of the dumpster, and I took pictures of this). Things got progressively worse and the super decided to fabricate this story to management that I tried to run him over with my car! Of course he had no proof, no police reports, witnesses, etc. because it never happened! Well I received the eviction notice, hired a lawyer, and long story short the case was dismissed because there was no truth to the charges. In fact, management is pretty upset with this super right now because there have been complaints against him by some of the other tenants. My question now is, can I sue the super and his wife for my attorneys fees? But for the fact of their false allegations, I would have never had to go to court. I did want to ask my lawyer this but he's on vacation for the next few weeks.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back